Posted on

2017 Consent to Travel for Minors


What should you do with the Consent to Travel for Minors?

If any of your team participants will be under 18 on arrival day in Mexico and do not have at least one legal guardian with them, they should fill out a Consent to Travel form. Only ONE legal guardian or parent is required to sign. As a courtesy we send you a pdf version of the Consent to Travel form which is similar to what airlines use. Our version is bi-lingual. It’s not necessary to fill out the Spanish notary section.

Keep the original and travel with it during your trip. (Mexico Outreach doesn’t need to see these.)